Prinya: Speak My Mind

Jun 9, 2014

Speak My Mind

This is a message to you, and you know who you are. I don't know if you read my blog.
If you think blocking me on skype is gonna make something better it's not. I have known you for almost 2 years now. I have shared with you all my dirty secrets, you know pretty much everything about me.
The thing is, I know you too. But theres one thing that you haven't understood about me yet. I speak my mind, I tell you my thoughts, I don't lie, I don't let people down by holding stuff inside of me. I let people know that if something is wrong, I'm gonna tell them. Atleast if they deserve to know. Have I ever let you down before?
If you are scared of me, don't be. I'm not like other people, I know I can somewhat abuse my power sometimes but I'm not stupid, and neither are you.
I have this thing, I can read people, I can see through their words, I know when something is wrong. A few months back something happened, you were not the same. You have been trying to blame it on being too busy. But I know it's more than that. If you wanna fix something, taking them out of your life is not the way.
I remember a time when you were very close to me, every day we spoke you asked me how I've been. You were the one who asked me if I had forgotten you. You even missed me after a day of not speaking to me. I guess I have forgotten you, maybe I'm just like everyone else?

I apologize if you feel offended but, I speak my mind, no matter how much it hurts.



















To however is confused about this post, just ignore it.