Prinya: Keep finding my way back

Dec 27, 2015

Keep finding my way back

How do I keep finding my way back to this game, every month I log in it's the same thing, yet I keep logging in every month thinking something will be different. Even though the game is pretty much dead for me, theres something that pulls me back in. Either it's all the friends I have in the game or I'm just addicted. If I had the money I would really love to play Red Stone, but it's just too much for me. Back in the OGPlanet days I had my love Erina to back me up whenever I needed it, and I also had a steady income.

While I've been gone, people have been busy. There seem to be lots of high levels because of the exp events. However, nobody have broke through the infamous oasis yet. My plan and strategy for doing so still works, however, the time and money isn't there.

While I think I'll stay for maybe a few weeks, I don't see myself actively grinding Chronos as much as I used to.

12 comments :

  1. LOL..... no one has broken the infamous oasis yet? :3 I think you should go for a lvl check.... some of the 750+ are on a guild with no emblems or doesn't stand around fountain all day. ive see 770's archers 750+ priest 750's opticalist. lots of ppl in the 710-730 range as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highest I know is jim, last time I saw him he was 782

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did he get those levels at oasis or from jars? :P

      Delete
    2. We can kill at oasis now just takes a good 30-45 secs to kill a few mobs in bulk with no horns or what ever

      Delete
    3. Are we talking Templars & Elves now? :P

      Delete
    4. I can put up a video just for u if you want. Jst to prove ur not the only 1 that can grind there. Sorry let me correct that. Not the only one that can grind there.. in the future. When that is is unknown tho...

      Delete
    5. It's not needed xD I believe you.

      Delete
  4. Why would we even grind when everybody is pussy enought to try GVG, and your char is by far the strongest in the server?, ask poison,xoml,okkin, why they stop grinding ot why they quit, also jim could get lvl 800 and still be a shitty char untill someone else buys it from him

    ReplyDelete