Prinya: New Character: Musketeer

Jul 27, 2016

New Character: Musketeer

POST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS



Left Fire [1]
Shoot your target with your left hand pistol, dealing 100%(+20%) physical damage with 25%(+5%) increased attack speed.
- Gains 28(+5) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Knee-Capping [1]
Shoot the enemies left leg with your left hand pistol, dealing 125% physical damage and slows the movement speed of your enemy by 25% for 15 seconds.
- 100% probability to slow the target.
- Consumes 35(+5) CP.
- Gains 80(+15) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Check Mark [2]
Mark your target, causing it to take 100%(+20%) inreased physical damage for 60 seconds from your damaging attacks.
- Consumes 45(+5) CP.
- Gains 66(+10) CP.

Square Aim [2]
Shoot a bullet in a straight line, this bullet have a 75%(+10%) chance to pierce all targets hit dealing 75%(+15%) physical damage with 7.5%(+1.5%) accuracy.
- Consumes 60(+10) CP.
- Gains 70(+14) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Paramount Focus [3]
Activation skill, continuously consume 16(+3) CP to increase critical chance by 11%(+2%) and critical damage by 13%(+2%)
- Consumes 16(+3) CP every second.

Right Fire [1]
Shoot your target with your right hand pistol, dealing 125%(+25%) physical damage with 5%(+1%) increased accuracy.
- Gains 28(+5) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Turn it on [2]
Shoot your target with a corrosive bullet with your right hand pistol, dealing 150%(+30%) physical damage with a 35%(+5%) chance to penetrate the targets defense completely.
- Consumes 80(+12) CP.
- Gains 50(+10) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Peel off [3]
Cause a shockwave with your guns, dealing 250%(+50%) physical damage to all targets within radius. All targets hit have a 60%(+10%) chance to be purged from all buffs.
- Consumes 300(+50) CP.
- Gains 180(+30) CP.
- Revolver skill.
- Author comment: This skill is a bit unclear if it's single target or area of effect. Will have more info as soon as it's released,

Hefty Oppress [3]
Shoot a magic bullet at your target with your right hand pistol, dealing 200%(+40%) physical damage. All skills targetting the enemy hit will have their CP consumption reduced by 157(+30).
- Consumes 180(+30) CP.
- Gains 60(+10) CP.
- Revolver skill.

Careful Choice [3]
Aim at your target for 1.5 seconds, then release a powerful shot dealing 425%(+70%) physical damage with 100% critical chance.
- Consumes 220(+40) CP.
- Gains 100(+20) CP.
- Will always deal a critical hit.
- Revolver skill.

Check Mate [4]
Shoot continuously at your target with both pistols, dealing 300%(+60%) physical damage over 5(+1) shots.
- Consumes 180(+30) CP.
- Gains 26(+5) CP.
- Revolver skill.


Attraction Draw [5]
Rapidly shoot all enemies within radius 3(+0.5) times, dealing 335%(+70%) physical damage to 10(+2) enemies.
- Maximum of 10 enemies can be shot.
- Max 3 shots.
- Revolver skill.

Revolver Snap [2]
Passive skill, 26%(+4%) increased attack speed.

Tip for you [3]
Passive skill, 20%(+3%) increased final damage.

Over Bullet [3]
Whenever you fire a bullet, you have a 35%(+5%) chance to fire an extra bullet, dealing 130%(+25%) physical damage to the target.
- Max 50% trigger chance.

Sorcerer's Reload [1]
Passive skill, every 20 seconds you gain Gunpowder, increasing your damage by +30%(+5%) .
- Stacks with itself up to 5 times.
- Gunpowder is used to fuel your Rifle skills.

Endure [2]
Activation skill, every second you consume 17(+3) CP to decrease the time it takes to gain Gunpowder by 7(+2) seconds while also increasing critical chance with your Rifle by 5% and critical damage by 20%(+3%).
- You can minimally gain Gunpowder every 10 seconds.

Hollow Point [1]
Shoot your target with your rifle using hollow point shells, dealing 265%(+50%) physical damage to all targets within radius of your target.
- Damage is based on how close to the middle the target is, 100% in the center and 80% on the edge.
- Consumes 1 Gunpowder.
- Consumes and gains NO CP.
- Rifle skill.

Incendiary Shell [4]
Shoot your target with your rifle using incendiary shells, dealing 260-275 fire damage to all targets within radius of your target. The shot applies burn to all enemies for 5(+1) seconds, burn deals 50-52 fire damage every second and reduces the targets accuracy by -15%.
- Consumes 2 Gunpowder.
- Consumes and gains NO CP.
- Damage is based on how close to the middle the target is, 100% in the center and 80% on the edge.
- 200 radius.
- Rifle skill.

Party Time [5]
Use all your gunpowder make a massive shot at the target, dealing 55%(+10%) physical damage per gunpowder to all targets within radius of your target.
- Hits up to 5 times.
- Damage is based on how close to the middle the target is, 100% in the center and 80% on the edge.
- Consumes ALL Gunpowder.
- Consumes and gains NO CP.
- 150 radius.
- Rifle skill.

Acrobatic Gunner [5]
Lie on your back and spin your legs around, dealing 160%(+30%) physical damage to all enemies within radius over 3(+0.5) attacks, knocking them back.
- 150 radius and range.
- Max 3 attacks.
- Damage is based on how close to the middle the target is, 125% in the center and 85% on the edge.
- Consumes 255(+35) CP.
- Gains 150(+20) CP.

Weasel Out [4]
Passive skill, +6%(+1%) increased avoidance.

Hang On [1]
Charges 70(+12) charge points over 1.25 seconds.

Absorb Heat [2]
Charges 175(+30) charge points over 1.25 seconds.
+5% CP bonus for 10 seconds.
- Consumes 120(+20) CP.
- (CP Bonus means you gain more CP when you use a skill).

Forward Volition [3]
Charges 285(+50) charge points over 1.25 seconds.
+5% critical chance for 10 seconds.
- Consumes 65(+10) CP.

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice class! Do you know when it will be available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometime next year if Red Stone still survives (based on our most recent update which Japan received in September 2015)

      Delete
  3. Nice class! Do you know when it will be available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete