Prinya: Druid

Jan 7, 2015

Druid


This class is just an idea, it will never ever appear in the game.

Skill level 10/20/30/40/50

Wild Bash [1]
Strike a target with your wand, dealing 75% physical damage with 7.5% accuracy.
- Range 100(1.0m)

Serpent Bash [2]
Strike a target with your wand, dealing 125% physical damage and 1/2/3/4/5% of its maximum health with 10% accuracy.
- Does not work versus bosses and semi bosses.
- Maximum of 8% hp
- Range 100(1.0m)

Winding Bash [3]
Strike all targets around your main target with your wand, dealing 40% physical damage with a 100% chance to stun all targets for 1.82 seconds and 12.5% accuracy.
- Radius 180(1.8m)
- Range 180(1.8m)

Boulder Lob [4]
Lobs a huge boulder at the target, dealing 1750% physical damage with 25% accuracy, 25% critical strike chance and applies bleed for 50% of the original amount every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.
- Range 450(4.5m)

Starbolt [2]
A lunar spell that conjures a bolt from the moon and throws it at the target, dealing 165-275 earth damage to the target and everyone caught in the line of fire.
- Radius 75(0.75m)
- Damage increases the further away the target is, from 85% right infront of you to 125% at maximum distance.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Starstorm [3]
A lunar spell that rains down stars on targets close to the druid, dealing 195-234 earth damage twice to all targets hit by a star, also slows them for 15/25/35/45/55% for 2 seconds.
- Radius around the Druid 550(5.5m)
- Range 600(6.0m)

Starfall [4]
A lunar spell that rains down a star from the sky on the target location, dealing 435-495 earth damage to all targets in the area.
- Radius 400(4m)
- Damage decreases the further away targets are from the center of the star down to 85% at the maximum radius and 125% in the middle.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Power of the Moon [3]
You draw power from the moon, your spells ignores 12/24/36/48/60% of enemies earth resistance.
- Activation skill
- Maximum of 125% resistance can be ignored.

Solarflare [2]
A solar spell that conjures a flare from the sun and throws it at the target, dealing 98-102 fire damage and 1-182 light damage to the target.
- Range 600(6.0m)
- Light damage decreases the further away the target is, from 125% right infront of you to 85% at maximum distance.

Solarbeam [3]
A solar spell that lets out a beam of solar power in the target direction in a straight line, dealing 250-275 fire damage and 1-375 light damage to all targets hit by the beam and has a 100% chance to apply blind for 8 seconds.
- Radius 115(1.15m)
- Range 600(6.0m)
- Light damage decreases the further away targets are from the center of the beam, down to 85% at the maximum radius and 125% in the middle.

Solar Radiation [4]
A solar spell that conjures a field of solar energy at the target location, dealing 278-302 fire damage and 1-403 light damage every second for 5 seconds and increases in size over the duration. All targets are also poisoned for 20% of the original damage every second for 3 seconds.
- Initial radius 150(1.5m)
- Ending radius 550(5.5m)
- Light damage decreases the further away the target is from the middle of the beam, from 75% at maximum distance to 125% in the middle.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Power of the Sun [3]
You draw power from the sun, your spells ignores 10/14/18/22/26% of enemies fire and light resistance.
- Activation skill.
- Maximum of 62.5% resistance can be ignored.

Solstice Lunar Eclipse [5]
Mark a target location, after 3 seconds a beam of total destruction will appear from the sky to annihilate all targets still standing in the marked location, dealing 305-355 fire damage, 565-585 earth damage and 1-900 light damage and stuns all targets for 1.82 seconds.
- Radius 650(6.5m)
- Light damage decreases the further away the target is from the middle of the beam, from 75% at maximum distance to 100% in the middle.
- Has an increased maximum damage of 80,000 (Maximum damage it can deal is 100,000)
- 3 seconds cooldown
- Range 600(6.0m)

Snare [1]
Upon getting struck, entangle the target in forest vines, reducing its movement speed and attack speed by 11/22/33/44/55% for 5 seconds.
- Activation skill
- Maximum of 95% reduced speed

Quench [2]
Cleanse you and a friendly target from all abnormal conditions.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Rejuvenation [3]
Heal you and a friendly target for 120/160/200/240/280 over 3 seconds.
- Range 600(6.0m)
- Duration is decreased with potion recovery speed down to a minimum of 1.17 seconds.

Healing Hands [4]
Instantly heal a friendly target for 10% of its maximum HP plus 95/145/195/245/295.
- Range 600(6.0m)

 Cocoon of Life [5]
Encase a friendly target in a cocoon, protecting it from all physical damage for up to 500/100/1500/2000/2500 damage for 3/3.3/3.6/3.9/4.2 seconds.
- 5 seconds cooldown.
- Maximum of 2500 shielded damage
- Range 600(6.0m)

Solar Protection [4]
Increase a friendly targets fire and light resistance by 5/10/15/20/25% for 330 seconds.
- Buff skill
- Does not stack with Lunar Protection.
- Double the amount if the Druid uses it on himself.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Lunar Protection [4]
Increase a friendly targets earth resistance by 10/20/30/40/50% for 330 seconds.
- Buff skill
- Does not stack with Solar Protection.
- Double the amount if the Druid uses it on himself.
- Range 600

Forest Wisdom [2]
Increase a friendly targets skill level by 1/2.5/4/5.5/7 for 330 seconds.
- Buff skill
- Maximum of 10 skill levels.
- Range 600(6.0m)

Sunrise [1]
Life sprouts around the druid, providing protection from harmful effects. Increases all party members abnormal resistance by 1/5/10/15/20%.
- Activation skill
- Max 40%
- Radius 1150(11.5m)

Serpent Poison [3]
All your spells inflict a poison that deals 2% of targets maximum HP + 1/2/3/4/5% of original damage as earth damage every second for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.
- Activation skill
- Does not work versus bosses and semi bosses.
- Max 10 seconds

Free Regeneration [4]
Regenerate 20/155/305/455/605 health points every 5 seconds.
- Passive skill

Power of the Forest [5]
All your spells have a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to deal damage twice.
- Passive skill
- Maximum of 15% chance

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Charm should just be removed from the game IMO.

      Delete
  2. I read pokemon,WoW and LoL all in one post Ggerino no copy pasta *Tips le fedora*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great now I want this class XD

    ReplyDelete