Prinya: Berserker Title Quest

May 13, 2015

Berserker Title Quest

Requirements: Level 200
Reward: Berserker [+82% all stats for 3 minutes, once every day.]
400,000 Experience







 High Brunenstig
Wandering Mercenary [52,62]

 High Brunenstig
Baricus [47,57]
③ I came here to ask about something else.

 High Brunenstig
Payton [44,60]
③ No, but I have a question.

 High Brunenstig
Dorothy [38,69]
③ Could I ask you a question?

 High Brunenstig
Linesia [43,72]
③ Could I ask you a question?

 High Brunenstig
Wandering Mercenary [52,62]
▪ Speak to him in the first 10 minutes of each hour.
▪ 00:00 to 00:10 for example.

 New Empire Bigapple
Kiniz [47,153]
▪ Speak to him in the first 5 minutes of each half-hour.
▪ 00:30 to 00:35 for example.

 Farm Town Lacalifusa
Haigee [76,10]

● Great Mountain Hanu
► Kill 100 Rampaging Elf Warrior
► Kill 100 Rampaging Elf Assassin
► Kill 100 Rampaging Tree Ent
▪ All mobs counts as one, you only need to kill 100 mobs to complete the quest.


 Farm Town Lacalifusa
Haigee [76,10]


● Great Mountain Hanu
► Kill Rampaging Elf Warrior
► Kill Rampaging Elf Assassin
► Kill Rampaging Tree Ent
► Kill monsters until you see an announcement on the top of your screen, then go to 94,84 to kill the boss that spawned.

 Farm Town Lacalifusa
Haigee [76,10]

No comments :

Post a Comment