Prinya: Maid Release

Feb 9, 2015

Maid Release

So the Maid is supposed to be released and appearntly all the other classes will be released at a different date. Why? I dont know. Maybe because they want us to feel like they're releasing content even though it's very old. However, since I'm not gonna play any of the new classes I'm good to go, except for the fact that I dont have sphere so I'm not good to go.

I think Maid will be good for a few reasons. The first being that they're a fun class to play. They're a little bit of everything. They have few weaknesses which is one of the main reason people will play her. Second is that she is very unique and cool. I don't think I've seen a single game in my gaming career where a game has a class called Maid. It's not even a class, it's a profession!

However the problem with the Maid comes down to her lategame potential, which is what everyone is striving for in this game. She is nowhere near Champion area damage or Thief, Archer and Squire single target damage. She has no support skills what-so-ever. She has very good mobility and movement skills. She comes down to being a decent class, not good enough. She is good for people that wanna play the game casually and grind. She is not a PvP class. Obviously people are gonna succeed with her but she will require much more gear and time than other classes.

This is my opinion about Maid, I'm not saying you shouldn't play her at all. If you think she's cool then go for it. My guild will accept all Maids and we even have the guild skill level for her! Feel free to send me a private message if you want to join.

No comments :

Post a Comment